It’s our fiftieth show! Join us as we finally get the Rob Roy right, then watch the spectacularly strange “Staying Alive,” the sequel nobody needed to “Saturday Night Fever.” Join us!
Movie: “Staying Alive”
1. Patrick Swayze was not the baby daddy in “Dirty Dancing.” It was Max Cantor, who played Baby’s sister’s sleazy, rich boyfriend.
2. “Satan’s Alley” is kind of a weird show. I mean, really weird.
3. Frank Stallone doesn’t get enough credit for his contributions to American music.
4. Seriously, look at that passion.
5. See that? That’s what advanced cocaine film technology looks like, kids.