It’s our first anniversary show, and to celebrate, Kate mixes up a batch of the sickly sweet Fuzzy Navel. Bette Davis vamps her way through a movie that has as much indifference toward her as she apparently does toward it. Plus, Josh and Kate debut a new ratings system. Join us!
Movie: “Burnt Offerings”
1. Only you can prevent the spread of rabies and toxoplasmosis.
2. World Rabies Day is September 28th! The more you know!
3. More proof your cat is trying to kill you.
4. The New York Times article about cocktails can be read here.
5. Experience what Kate was trying to do with her Fred Gwynne impression.
6. You too can live in Eddie Murphy’s Shrek Palace.
7. Watch Burnt Offerings on YouTube!
8. We recommended “Delirious” to adults with a patience for less-than-progressive but brilliant humor. It’s on Netflix here.