Minty-sweet rum goodness guides Kate, Josh and Laura through the wackiness that is “Airport ’77,” a star-studded turkey that surprisingly features almost no airport but which does feature a leather-bound Pong table. Yes, really. Join us!
1. Want to visit one of Kate’s favorite bars? What about a favorite of Hemingway’s? You’re in luck, because they happen to be one and the same! If you’re ever in Key West, make sure to stop by Captain Tony’s!
2. While we’re at it, make sure to stop by the Hemingway house. They have six toed cats…and Hemingway! It is the best $13 you’ll ever spend.
3. In case there was any doubt, Joseph Cotten is wonderful.
4. Turns out stealing famous works of art is very rarely worth it. Check out an excellent read here.
5. If you’re curious about the Joan Fontaine/Olivia de Havilland feud, there’s a lot of speculative articles out there. Take it with a grain of salt.